Here is an example of a complete home kitchen remodel. The details include
- remove the wall dividing the kitchen and laundry/mudroom, which involved moving HVAC and plumbing and creating a chase behind the refrigerator to accommodate that move.
- moving the washer and dryer from the rear wall of the kitchen to the side wall of the kitchen.
- new flooring.
- new cabinetry.
- new lighting wafers in the ceiling.
- under-cabinet outlets.
- new farmhouse sink.
- keep appliances that were only 4-1/2 years old at time of remodel.
- microwave drawer; no over-the-range microwave, which allowed for decorative hood.
- tile backsplash.
|Here is a picture of the kitchen before renovation
Notice the difference an Indian Creek Carpentry renovation makes!